Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Start Date: January, 2021
Duration: 12 months [subject to renewal] starting January 2021
Who is BOLT?
BOLT is creating the next generation of entrepreneurs. Learning from thousands of entrepreneurs from the UAE, KSA, and the USA, this methodology is the real fabrication of their experiences. BOLT is here to help entrepreneurs build businesses that serve a greater purpose than themselves.
BOLT is collaborating with a venture accelerator for this programme. This team has backed more than 140+ companies or 300 + entrepreneurs in 10 countries. Most significantly, those companies have helped create hundred of jobs and delighted thousands of customers all over the world. Because of their global network and expertise, they are in a unique position to build startup ecosystems worldwide.
What You Will Do
This position will be based in Dubai.
As Program Associate you will be reporting to the Program Manager. The scope of your work includes supporting the implementation of several of Brinc’s innovation programs. These programs include: accelerator programs, Demo Days and any other and all administrative work.
· Handle administrative tasks and support in logistics associated with our Programs
· Support in planning and contributing to keeping the organization of all tasks in order
Who You Are
You know how to be a great team player and you enjoy being in a flexible and dynamic environment. Being positive and supporting your team is second nature to you. You are dependent on keeping your team informed and you are able to adapt to change and work independently. You are passionate about the Startup Ecosystem in the United Arab Emirates.
· Highly focused, self-driven and organized, with great attention to detail
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or other
· Have at least 1-2 years relevant work experience
· Very adaptable, and very quick learner
· Comfortable with uncertainty
· Enthusiastic team player who inspires and helps people around you become even better
· Looking to channel your curiosity and passion for innovation into bridging the knowledge gap between the United Arab Emirates and the world’s growing tech ecosystems
· Excited about working in a diverse environment with different types of people from around the world speaking different languages, exhibiting cross-cultural awareness and understanding
Nice to have
· Experience working internationally
· Familiarity with cross-cultural business
· Experience working within the startup ecosystem
· Opportunity to travel and work with phenomenal people from around the world and participate in networking events through Brinc’s global network
· Working remotely as per the project demands
· Flexible working style