Each hackathon has a unique theme, industry specialist mentors, judges and prizes. Each event usually takes place over the course of 48 hours and is delivered online, offline or through a hybrid model.
The objective of a programme can be to focus on capacity building, idea or concept development, or on post-care for startups; through structured programmes with the relevant mentorship and resources.
Select range of topics that will support you and your business in developing and enhancing your business knowledge. Our trainings include topics such as Design Thinking, Rapid Prototyping, Lean Design, among others.
Lebanese-born, UAE-raised and US educated; Aya defines “entrepreneurship” as turning challenging circumstances into creative solutions through various innovative frameworks.
Learning from thousands of regional and global entrepreneurs or leaders in the innovation ecosystem, such as Techstars, Emirates Airline, Radical to name a few; Sadder has taken her experiences to shape the BOLT identity and deliver impact.
Sadder wants to help the next generation of entrepreneurs find their inner superhero with BOLT.
The BOLT Identity
- MENA-focused operations
- Bespoke offerings across hackathons, programmes and workshops
- Access to a global network of experts and mentors from cross-industry and start-up backgrounds
- Digital and physical services delivery
- Multi-lingual offerings and experts, including Arabic
- International presence leveraging a flexible and agile team
Learn & Grow
- Workshops, hackathons and programmes across a wide range of themes and topics
- PoC with handpicked stakeholders from cross-industry
- Endless benefits to participants, from access to funding, technology or even co-working spaces
- Companies with a need for innovation as well as differentiation
- From start-ups to well established large corporates, across industry and geography
- From private to public or government sectors