Each hackathon has a unique theme, industry specialist mentors, judges and prizes. Each event usually takes place over the course of 48 hours and is delivered online, offline or through a hybrid model.
The objective of a program can be to focus on capacity building, idea or concept development, or on post-care for startups; through structured programs with the relevant mentorship and resources.
Select range of topics that will support you and your business in developing and enhancing your business knowledge. Our trainings include topics such as Design Thinking, Rapid Prototyping, Lean Design, among others.
- MENA-focused operations
- Bespoke offerings across hackathons, programmes and workshops
- Access to a global network of experts and mentors from cross-industry and start-up backgrounds
- Digital and physical services delivery
- Multi-lingual offerings and experts, including Arabic
- International presence leveraging a flexible and agile team
Learn & Grow
- Workshops, hackathons and programmes across a wide range of themes and topics
- PoC with handpicked stakeholders from cross-industry
- Endless benefits to participants, from access to funding, technology or even co-working spaces
- Companies with a need for innovation as well as differentiation
- From start-ups to well established large corporates, across industry and geography
- From private to public or government sectors