Each hackathon has a unique theme, industry specialist mentors, judges and prizes. Each event usually takes place over the course of 48 hours and is delivered online, offline or through a hybrid model.
The objective of a program can be to focus on capacity building, idea or concept development, or on post-care for startups; through structured programs with the relevant mentorship and resources.
Select range of topics that will support you and your business in developing and enhancing your business knowledge. Our trainings include topics such as Design Thinking, Lean Design, among others.
1) MENA-focused operations
2) Bespoke offerings across hackathons, programmes and workshops
3)Access to a global network of experts and mentors from cross-industry and start-up backgrounds
1) Digital and physical services delivery
2) Multi-lingual offerings and experts, including Arabic
3)International presence leveraging a flexible and agile team
Learn & Grow
1) Workshops, hackathons and programmes across a wide range of themes and topics
2)PoC with handpicked stakeholders from cross-industry
3)Endless benefits to participants, from access to funding, technology or even co-working spaces
1) Companies with a need for innovation as well as differentiation
2) From start-ups to well established large corporates, across industry and geography
3) From private to public as well as government sectors
RT @doratki: Elizabeth Holmes has arrived at the courthouse and is surrounded by cameras. Three of her fans try to catch a glimpse without…Read More
RT @EntMagazineME: Building an exit strategy for your #MENA startup, and finding yourself with riddled with questions about the process? We…Read More
RT @thisisaby: I'm quite proud about this edition of @EntMagazineME; it's probably one of my faves, and it's especially poignant, because t…Read More
RT @hotelnewsME: New video series puts the spotlight on @expo2020dubai's innovative business offeringRead More
We are launching our monthly newsletter and we want your help in choosing a name ✏️Read More
RT @EntMagazineME: Check out our April 2021 issue of Entrepreneur Middle East, headlined by @Velasfounder Alex Alexandrov! Also in this iss…Read More